This simple natural hair style can be done on medium length or long hair.
- Pull all twists to one side of the head, I used the right side
- Leave out 3-6 twists to serve as bangs on the preferred side.
- Roll hair inward as if to do a french roll or twist.
- Pin hair securely using bobby pins (I used large ones for thinner hair you may need to use small bobby pin)
- Attach cowrie shells using hair pins or other decorations of choice
- Optional- roll the ends of the twists left out in front using a flexirod and either gel or setting lotion. ( I used a 5 minute curl setting lotion)
This twist hair style will last me 3-4 days if I tie it up at night.