This bun is often called a sock bun, however I don’t use a sock or any stuffing. If your hair is thin you should consider using a satin covered scrunchie or natural textured weave to stuff the bun and give it a full look.
1) Start with hair that is slightly damp.
2) Brush the hair back into a ponytail and secure using a ponytail holder.
3) Tuck the hair around the ponytail holder.
4) Secure the hair by wrapping another ponytail holder around the outside of the bun. Use hair pins if needed.
5) Smooth edges using a brush and gel or styler of choice. Tie hair down using a scarf.